Earn Moon-Walker Dollars For Your School, Church or Organization! Use Moon-Walker Dollars to pay for rental equipment for your events. Click Moon-Walker Dollars for more information.
Click Carnival Package For Details
Package A $375
Package B $600
Package C $800
Create your own Fundraising Campaign and use our Econo Inflatables.
Econo Inflatables Econo Inflatables are our largest discount! Moon-Walkers is able to offer them at a discounted rate due to our savings on labor. The Economy Inflatables are intended for our customers who are on a tight budget or customers that do not have a preference on their unit and would prefer to have it at a discounted rate. If you require a specific style or theme, the Economy Inflatable is not for your event. Moon-Walkers will use equipment that is already out the day before or the day after your event. If the driver does not have to go back to storage to reload or load more weight onto his truck he does not charge us as much and in turn, we are able to pass the saving onto our customers.
Click the category you are looking for an Econo Rate on
Each year Moon-Walker Party Service Central receives over a 1,000 donation requests from worthy organizations across Central Florida and beyond. Moon-Walker Party Service Central is proud to be a member of the greater Central Florida community. As such, we try to contribute to the community as a whole. Unfortunately, we must decline many meaningful appeals for the simple, but important reason that our funds are limited, while requests for those funds are not. Here are basic guidelines you need to follow for our consideration of your cause:
• A request must be submitted in writing on the letterhead of your organization. Please include background information such as where you are located, how big you are, and how long you have been serving the community. Also, specify what the organization does, what the goals and objectives are, and what the donation contributes to.
• The goal of fund-raising and which item(s) is requested for donation. Please specify if you would like to have Moon-Walker Party Service Central rentals or Moon-Walker Party Service Central gift certificates.
• The date of the event or if it takes place all year round.
• Please specify if you are a 501(c)(3) organization, the organizationí»s non-profit or tax id number and include a copy of your IRS form, which states this information. We have been asked by the IRS to collect these forms and have decided to not look at any donation requests, which do not include one.
• Outline your fund-raising methods. Do you solicit through telemarketing? How much of the funds go to administration costs? Moon-Walker Party Service Central only reviews requests for donations once a year: January 31st. Requests received after will be held until the next review period.
Please address inquiries to:
MOON-WALKER PARTY SERVICE CENTRAL ATTN: Donation Request 1362 Emerald Drive Kissimmee, FL34744
Our goal is to review and respond to each applicant within three weeks after the deadline period. Please do not call to check on the status of your application. Due to call volume donation calls cannot be returned.
If your request is granted, Moon-Walker Party Service Central will arrange with your representative for a time to pick up the donation at the office or schedule your rental. At that time we will require a letter of acknowledgment (i.e., receipt) on letterhead. Moon-Walker Party Service Central reserves the rights to the use of its name, logo, and word mark. We also require final editing rights on all literature associated with MOON-WALKER PARTY SERVICE CENTRAL. Any advertising done on the behalf of Moon-Walker Party Service Central would be greatly appreciated. We will forward graphics upon request or you obtain them online at http://www.moonwalkerparty.com/logoslinks.html .
Sincerely, Moon-Walker Party Service Central A division of De Vore Enterprises, Inc. 1362 Emerald Drive, Kissimmee, FL 34744 Telephone: 407-932-1176 Fax: 407-932-0296 Web Site: http://www.moonwalkerparty.com/
Cash Cube $125
Cash Cube Two stand on the outside and stick their hands in to grab cash or tickets inside. Cash or tickets not included. measures 8'x8'x8', All ages, requires 1 attendant (customer or paid Moon-Walker attendant), 1-20amp circuit within 100'.
Soda Pop Money Machine $150
Soda Pop Money Machine Climb inside and try to grab the cash or tickets floating around you. Cash or tickets not included. Measures 10'x'10'x10', All ages, requires 1 attendant (customer or paid Moon-Walker attendant), 1-20amp circuit within 100'.